Autism Testing & Evaluations in Plano TX
Get The Answer You Need To Know With A Clear Path Forward For The Future
- ASD Assessments For Kids, Teens & Adults
- No Waitlist, Get Your Assessment Done Quickly!
- Convenient Location In Plano, TX. Serving Dallas, Garland, Allen, McKinney & Collin County
We’re the Pros That Can Help With Your Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment
Getting an ASD assessment can be an incredible step forward, whether it’s for yourself or a loved one.
We’ll help make sense of the particular learning styles, best forms of communication and sensory styles unique to your child.
Knowing these traits will help you or your child with school, your career or simply making worthwhile relationships.
We’re a team of psychologists and licensed psychological associates that provide thorough, high-quality evaluations for kids, teens and adults!
We know how hard it is to find evaluation services without a waitlist and with quick report turnarounds.
That’s why the whole process from start to finish can take as little as 5 weeks!
How to know whether you should reach out for an Autism assessment?
- You or your child is struggling to keep up with the demands of a school environment
- Losing or quitting jobs frequently due to difficulty keeping up with expectations
- Impactful sensory aversion or sensory seeking behaviors (e.g., loud noises, deep pressure)
- Have a tough time managing normal day-to-day responsibilities
- Troubles with household tasks, maintaining financials and staying organized
- Intense interests that are impacting daily functioning or social relationships
- Challenges with changes in your routines
- Feeling like interacting with others is unnatural and effortful; feeling like you are masking yourself
Getting a proper assessment done will remove the confusion and give you a clear path forward for the next steps to take.
How The Process Works
Click below and reach out by phone or our easy contact form.
Our intake expert will speak with you to understand exactly what you’re looking for.
Once we know what you need, we’ll conduct your evaluation and with a clear path forward.
We Can Provide Evaluations For
Why Choose Our Practice:
- No Waitlists – You can receive an evaluation within 1-2 weeks
- Expertise – We specialize in working with children and adults on the autism spectrum, specifically diagnosing girls and women
- Quality: We offer thorough and comprehensive assessments that go through a formal peer-review before being finalized
- Clear Path Forward – Clear diagnosis and local referrals/resources/recommendations provided during the feedback appointment
Commonly Asked Questions
Preschool age (3-5 year olds) = $2500
Age 6 and older = $2800
A non-refundable $500 deposit is required at the time of scheduling and this deposit will go towards the total cost of your assessment
We are considered an “out-of-network” provider which means we do not accept insurance directly.
If you would like to use your insurance, then some of our clients are able to receive reimbursement from their insurance providers in accordance with their out-of-network benefits.
The way this would work, is you would pay us for the fee of the evaluation, and we will provide you with a “Superbill” that you will submit to your insurance company. If your plan has out-of-network benefits, then your insurance can reimburse you.
Please reach out to us below if you would like more info on this. We can provide you with more information on our evaluations, and also how to confirm if your insurance plan has out of network benefits.
The evaluation will include an intake appointment, which lasts 75-90 minutes and is where the evaluator will gather information about your concerns and determine what assessments will be included on the evaluation day. The evaluation is then scheduled on a separate day and will last from 9:30am to approximately 4pm with a one-hour lunch break. The feedback appointment will be scheduled about 3-4 weeks after the evaluation day. During the feedback appointment, the evaluator will go over the final report including any diagnoses and recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
Our recommendations vary depending on the outcome of your evaluation. However, most will include resources such as books, websites, research articles, local therapy and group resources. We may also recommend specific treatment targets for individual therapy and executive functioning coaching referrals. Additionally, we may provide referrals to resources that can help you navigate school or workplace accommodations.